CVD Returns!

We* here at In Repair are thrilled to announce that Mr. Van Doren has returned with an additional contribution, as this thought of the week** is attributed to him. I still refuse to go look up CVD or anything about him besides what is listed under him on the ThinkExist quotation website. I will be sorely disappointed if any reader goes and ruins the fun by posting some snobby comment like "I can't believe you've never heard of Carl Van Doren, the greatest....etc." Your party-pooping injection will be promptly deleted and you will no longer be considered a valuable reader.

Anyways, Carl says that "the measure of the creator is the amount of life he puts into his work.”

*My good friend and roommate Ryan has agreed to sign on to the In Repair team so I can start posts with things like "We here." It is entirely unclear what his future contributions will be, but Carl and I gladly welcome him to the IR team.
**The thought of the week segment may very well turn into the thought of the month. Or semester. Or year. Or a one-time phenomenon that gives the illusion of some form of organization here.