misc

some other random thoughts from the hospital:

My friend and Confirmation mentor, Kevin (who may every well be the only person to read this post anytime soon) is the interim middle school youth director at my church, where for years he was a volunteer and my bible study leader. I couldn't imagine anyone more perfect for the job.

Our dorm couch smells. not horribly, but enough to be noticed.

Could my lesbian, far-left, slightly aging politics professor be any more stereotypical?

My mom and dad had the same Psych professor as me. Apparently time has not honed his ability to make any sense whatsoever.

It's incredibly strange to pack your things to move back into your house and room for a weekend.

The Panthers are finally playing to their potential, and, thankfully, the Tar Heels are playing well beyond theirs.

I miss macaroni and cheese in any form besides the microwavable bowl Easy Mac.

And baked potatoes.

And my car.